best love spell,Call/WhatsApp: +27728933309

James and I were together for 3 years and lived together for two
until he was moved to another state for job in March of last
year.Sept was the last time we spent time together.We went for a
vacation and had a fabulous time,not knowing it would be the last
time I would see him.He stopped calling Nov,and just sent me a
text saying he did not want to talk.I did not pursue it because I
thought he just needed some space.March came rolling in,and I
found out he got married.How could it be?I found out,shortly
before we started dating,he was communicating with a girl from
another country and made a trip there once and proposed to her.He
made another trip in 2016.She finally came to the country Jan of
this year and I figured the reason he dumped me was when he found
out she was approved to come to the US.I made the huge mistake of
going to the social media and found the woman’s posts of their
wedding and trips,etc.That hurt me more than I could imagine.It
has been 8 months since I’ve seen him on Real love spell caster
dradospiritualsolutions@gmail.com
Call/WhatsApp: +27728933309
Email:dradospiritualsolutions@gmail.com
Website: https://dradospellcaster.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment